Bellydance tour to Egypt!!
Don’t miss this incredible experience to immerse yourself in Egyptian culture and to train with Sadie and Master Egyptian Legends in Egypt! Over 40 hours of workshops, Crazy Surprises, Crazy Parties! Touring! Costumes! Shopping! Competitions, Live Orchestra Shows and performance opportunities!
The festival is a two-part experience. You may join us for the festival week only or extend your trip and add on a cultural tour. Some favorite attractions include The Red Sea, The White Desert or a cruise down the Nile River from Aswan to Luxor.
FESTIVAL WEEK July 15-22nd is the Crazy Nights Dance Festival! A week of workshops and performances with legendary Egyptian and International masters. There will also be competitions, parties and many crazy surprises prepared for you including; Bedouin night, Nubian party, camel rides, pyramids, etc. Learn more at: https://crazynightsdancefestival.com or the Facebook page.
INTENSIVE ADD-ON This year Sadie is creating a professional performance opportunity. Students may join Sadie for a mini intensive the few days before the festival to learn exclusively created choreographies that will be performed in the Gala shows. This Intensive will be by application. Intensive training and rehearsals will begin on July 12. We recommend arriving to Cairo on the 10th or 11th to allow for a few days of rest and sightseeing. If you are interested in this option, please let Sadie know. There is an additional fee.
TOUR WEEK Egypt is a dream destination for many travelers due to all of its historical sights and rich culture. If you would like to be paired up with other dancers in our group to sight-see, please tell us if you will like to stay before or after the festival. Our festival organizer Mohammed Atta also has a travel agency. He will custom prepare an itinerary for you and make sure to pair you up with other dancers wishing to do the same.
Dance Festival Inclusive Package Offer July 15th-22nd:
- 7 night’s 5 Star hotel near the Pyramids of Giza (breakfast included).
- Transportation from and to the airport and all transportation for festival activities.
- Opening Gala featuring music and dance and other surprises.
- Day trips including a visit the Giza pyramids and the Great Sphinx, Cairo’s famous bazaar Khan El Khalili and an open-air Gala dinner featuring Camel and horse rides ending with a Crazy Nights Party in the desert behind the Giza pyramids.
- 40 hours of classes with Egyptian and International masters.
- Closing Gala featuring performances and live orchestra with buffet dinner.
Dance Festival Pricing:
- $1,250 USD per person for a shared room with another dancer.
- $1,550 USD per person for a private room.
- $950 USD per person for any family or friends coming to stay with you. This price includes all festival activities and inclusion above except the workshops.
To reserve your spot in the festival please send a deposit of $150 to Sadie by Paypal at firstname.lastname@example.org (Please use friends and family option to reduce fees)
A full 50% deposit must be made to Sadie by May 31, 2020 (minus your initial deposit). You will pay the remaining balance due for the festival (and cultural tour if you will do it) to our Egyptian organizer and host, Mohamed Atta upon arrival. Please bring cash, USD to pay. (Due to high conversion rates and fees, this is currently the best way for making payment)
Contact Sadie directly to reserve your spot with her group and save $100 before December 31st or to learn more about the tour week if you would like to tour Egypt’s historical and cultural sites in addition tot he festival